Ending Homelessness in the San Gabriel Valley
The San Gabriel Valley Consortium on Homelessness is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization leading the effort to end homelessness in the San Gabriel Valley by facilitating partnerships, educating community and member agencies, and advocating for appropriate housing and services.
We believe that by developing and supporting coordinated, region wide strategies we can alleviate and ultimately eradicate homelessness in the San Gabriel Valley.
We invite you to explore our website to learn more about our mission and the homelessness issue in the San Gabriel Valley.
We greatly appreciate your visiting our website and becoming involved.
Become a Member!
To become a member of the San Gabriel Valley Consortium on Homelessness, simply click on the “Join Us” tab on the toolbar located at the top of the page. Membership is free and can be easily submitted by completing the online registration form.
There are many benefits to becoming a member, including access to a private member directory.
1. Be part of a unified voice that is shaping public perception and the policy environment about the housing needs in the San Gabriel Valley.
2. Stay informed of important developments and opportunities through our monthly meetings and our website.
3. Enjoy our events so you can grow professionally through attendance at educational programs and networking opportunities.
4. Receive timely information on available funding and provide input on legislation so you will be heard by regional, state and federal legislators and key agencies.
5. Expand your business through connections with our growing network of over 1,700 service providers, housing professionals and community leaders.
Thank you for your interest in ending homelessness in the San Gabriel Valley!